Hire Freelance Content Writing Services
Before you dive into the content below, consider the following questions –
- Are you a business owner or a marketer?
- Does your business own a website or are you building one for the same?
- Does your business model include client communication mediums like Social Media portals and newsletters?
If your answer to the above questions is ‘yes’, then premium quality content is your need of the hour.
Your website often acts as the first impression for those searching for your services online.
If you think about your own searches for another business or service, you would agree that you often prefer to read through key information on the official website or social media portals (if available) to know more about the business. The content that you read, whether in the form of a service listing or business description, is what further helps you in the decision-making process which determines whether you hire their services or not.
Did you know, according to HubSpot’s 2020 research report on the State of Marketing, ‘70% of marketers are actively investing in content marketing’! On the other hand, the 2019 HubSpot report on the State of Marketing said, ‘marketers who prioritize blogging efforts are 13x more likely to see positive ROI’.
A website with high-quality relevant content can thus be a gateway to an increased inflow of clientele and higher conversions.
Why hire content writing services?
If your content isn’t relevant to your audiences or if it lacks that much-needed spark, it may cause you to lose out on business! The main reason behind this is the fast-paced lifestyle that most of us have these days. Boring or irrelevant content will cause people to ‘exit’ your website before they even get to your CTA.
A content writer can thus help you grow your business in the following ways –
- As an experienced professional in the field of content, a content writer can guarantee focused attention to detail
- Well-researched material along with curation and development of high-quality content often helps in higher lead generation and conversions
- A content writer which an understanding of the digital world further understands the importance of ‘quality over quantity’
- By employing the services of a content writer, you as a business owner can put your focus to areas that need your attention – business management and growth
- Most importantly, writing is HARD!
Why consider my freelance writing services?
Here’s a brief response to the big ‘WHY’ –
- I have been a professional freelance content writer for over five years
- The combination of SEO and website content isn’t new to me
- I focus on ‘quality over quantity’
- Understanding the client’s end goals for the business is one of the steps in my approach towards content development
- As a social media marketing professional too, I find my interaction with high-quality content and trends on a daily basis
Looking for more information? Click here.
I love responding to emails, so be sure to drop me one with all your queries and I’ll be sure to respond!